20 nov 2013

Liebster Blog Award

1 reacties
 


I was nomitaned on Liebster Blog Award by Solya from http://filmsandpies.blogspot.be and kate from http://kateshortt.blogspot.be . These blogs is amazing, and on another (better) level than mine! I'm still in shock that I'm nominated... just started my blog and I haven't enough confidence yet.  

What each nominee has to do:

1. List 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated them.
3. Choose 11 more nominees (who must have 200 followers or less) and ask them 11 questions

11 Random Facts

1. I got really long curly brown/ombre hair, brown eyes and I'm 168 cm. I was born in April so I'm a Taurus, and yes I can be pretty stubborn sometimes ;). 
2. I'm still going to college to become a teacher (primary school). 
3. I loveee English.. even more than my own language dutch but I still have to learn.. so much. I'm also speaking French and a little bit of German like most Belgians do. 
4. I'm so addicted to series... always watching something! A lot of girly stuff are on my watched list: PLL, Gossip girl, Desperate housewives, Sex and the City... but also supernatural stuff like The vampire diaries, Games of thrones, True blood, ... If you have some recommendations, bring it on ;). 
5. And of course a bit of a movie addict too! Love all genres except horror... ;), chicken pants. 
6. I'm only reading books after seeing a movie, I'm always curious how it ends. So then I'm reading like a maniac,.. after that I'm satisfied for a half year. 
7. My huge dream is to renovate my own house and of course becoming a TEACHER.
8. Love food, so I'm always struggeling with my weight. You win some, you loose some. But I'm not extreme fat or something.. just well-rounded haha. 
9. I love to sing... but sometimes I'm still scared what others think of my voice.
10. I got to much clothes... actually I got a big walk in closet, and I'm still have nothing to wear. I sound so spoiled but, it's the truth. I just always looking for something beautiful with a good (cheap) price. But I'm not the best combiner, always doubting.. mostly picking clothes ends with me throwing everything on the floor :/. 
11. I love my dog: ROXy. Sweet NON-active Jack Russel of mine.


                                                               Solya's Questions

1. If you could choose any superpower, what it would be? And why.
Then I want to live for ever. Don't want to leave this earth.. love life too much!
2. Name top five your favorite films ever. 
Twilight, Dirty Dancing II, Step up II, Beauty and the beast, Aladdin. Just the classics.
3. Could you join the Dark side just because they have cookies?:)
Haha no I'm a good girl, but stay off my chocolate I will transform!
4. What's in your playlist right now?
Not really am listening to a playlist nowadays... love the radio. 
5. City or suburbs? Why?
I'm a suburbs girl.. but just living 20 minutes of the city of Antwerp. Think that's the best scenario. Although I think it's amazing to live in New York City, the heart of the world.  
6. If you could have a dinner with one (or even two!) artists or characters, who would it be? 
Alex Pettyfer, is pretty hot ;). So that will do! 
7. What's your favorite place in the world? 
Barcelona: tapas, sea, sun, shopping, dancing... best ever.
8. What is your biggest passion?
Teaching, travelling...
9. Do sing in a shower?
Yes, always the easiest songs. 
10. What are you proud about?
Of my boyfriend, we're 7 years an item.. and I love love love him. 
11. If you could choose the time of living, would you stay in the 21 century or not? And why?
The time of Marylin Monroe... the time of beauty, manner and class!

                                                               My Questions

1. Do you have a pet? Why/not.
2. If you had all the money of the world... what's the first thing you would do?
3. What is your guilty pleasure? 
4. What do you love the most in live?
5. Are you interested in history? Why not?
6. What is thé fashion-item, according to you?
7. What's your favorite place near/in your house? 
8. What do you think about shoes?
9. Do you sport?
10. What is your dream?
11. If you could choose a man, for his looks, who would it be?

1 opmerking :

  1. Hi Lilli!:) I really enjoyed reading your post:)
    Oh, and your dog is awesome:)
    stay cool and keep blogging;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen